The Gourmet Pet Treat industry has no shortage of style. You can buy everything from intricately decorated Donuts to elaborate Cakes, all sold under the shield of the word Natural. Unfortunately, many of these beautiful creations come at a cost to your Dogs Health. Many popular companies are full of artificial ingredients, colors, flavors, and sugar. Many of us turn a blind eye because it’s a Treat. We see them as an indulgence reserved for special occasions to show our Dogs how loved and appreciated they are. What we don’t realize is the Pet Food Industry is full of companies that are selling artificial colors, flavors, and fillers as balanced diets. Many Dogs consume this junk food daily and it’s harming their insides more than any of us could have ever imagined. Today’s Dog is plagued by allergies, inflammation, digestive issues, and obesity.
This inspired us to create treats that Dog owners can incorporate daily to energize, repair and revive your Dog’s health. We wanted to offer a treat equivalent to a nutrient boost. Our treats serve as an easy way to introduce your Dog to a variety of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Our Ingredients provide nutrients in their natural form through colorful fruits, vibrant Vegetables, quality meats, spices and herbs. Our cookies are an introduction to healthier lifestyle choices for your Dog. In that sense, they are a truly a real Treat.
That’s how Beets came into the picture. Inspired by a vegetarian classic we created a Beet Burger fit for a carnivore. This recipe is truly strategic in that each ingredient serves a purpose.
· High in nutrients, low in calories
· Excellent source of Vitamin C
· Contains the antioxidant Manganese- Manganese is an actual component of manganese super oxide dismutase enzyme. It is a powerful antioxidant that seeks out the free radicals in the body. It can be found in the Liver, Pancreas, Kidneys, and bones. It aids in vitamin absorption, helps to maintain blood sugar levels, and supports the immune system.
· Red Beets contain a substance that is known to suppress certain inflammatory signals that are involved in arthritis and atherosclerosis (hardening and narrowing of the arteries) during the aging process. This substance can help alleviate arthritis symptoms, protect the arteries of your senior dog as well as alleviate allergy symptoms.
· Fiber – aids digestion
· Iron – aids formation of healthy blood cells
· Potassium – which is essential for healthy nerve and muscle function
· Magnesium – aids in bone health and nerve function
These are just some of the amazing benefits of adding Beets to your Dog’s diet. When added together with Organic Grass-Fed Ground Beef this cookie packs a major punch. The beef adds a high-quality protein source packed with essential amino acids. Proteins serve as building blocks for muscles, Bones, Skin, and Blood.
We also are obsessed with flavor, so we had to add a little spice to create a savory biscuit worth drooling over. Our Beet Burgers are infused with Ginger, Turmeric, and Parsley. These bad boys are known for their Cancer fighting properties along with a healthy dose of antioxidants. Lastly, we add Vitamin E Oil as a natural preservative known for its powerful antioxidants as well. From the moment you open the bag you can smell the aroma of a freshly made meal. We are positive your dog won’t be able to resist.